1) Come to class on time and prepared!
2) If you come in late, please enter quietly so as not to disturb
the class. Please be sure to place your late slip on my desk so you will be marked present and and be sure
to pick up any handouts that you may have missed.
3) Please respect yourself and the other students
by raising your hand and waiting to be called on.
4) PLEASE RESPECT yourself and others by being a good
listener! Interjections of rude comments show a lack of intelligence and a complete misunderstanding of
the material! Think before you speak and do NOT belittle the opinions of your classmates!
5) You must make up all missed work from absences so
please be sure to check the work file.
6) Sorry, but everyone must participate. Our classroom society
is one of complete equality therefore, stand on your soapbox without fear of reprisal or ridicule!
7) NO CHEATING! Cheaters will be prosecuted in
this class! Nothing is worse than a cheater! Your teacher offers many opportunities to achieve a great grade without
the need for cheating!
8) NO CELL PHONES! NO TEXTING DURING CLASS!
Rest assured, the punishment will fit the crime,
just think about some of the punishments used in history! (wink wink!)
Notice that the word please was used
often in the construction of these classroom rules. Your teacher expects that you use this word frequently with her
and your fellow classmates! Being polite to one another is a way to avoid wars! Wouldn't it be nice if all countries
thought this way? :)